New osCommerce Release – a bugfix release of 2.3.3, which is designated 126.96.36.199
This solves a few important bugs in 2.3.3, namely;
- Who’s Online
- Parse REQUEST_URI with tep_db_prepare_input() before storing the value in the database.
- Replace REMOTE_ADDR with tep_get_ip_address().
- Administration Tool -> Catalog -> Categories/Products
- Fix product price gross tax calculations when adding or editing products.
- Register a shutdown function to close and write the session data.
When redirecting from HTTPS -> HTTP and replacing the url with a HTTPS
version, also take DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG into consideration which may differ
- When redirecting from HTTPS -> HTTP and replacing the url with a HTTPS
- Also check for and allow , (comma) and – (minus) characters in the session ID.
If you are presently at 2.3.1, you need to make the following updates; 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 188.8.131.52
If you are presently at 2.3.2, you need to make the following updates; 2.3.3, 184.108.40.206
If you are presently at 2.3.3, you need to make the following updates; 220.127.116.11
You must ensure to do the updates in the correct order, to ensure that your shop files and database match. If they do not match, some parts of your website will cease to function.
Should you wish to have a quotation on updating from 2.3.1 or 2.3.2 or 2.3.3 to 18.104.22.168 – please email me on email@example.com (let me know which version osCommerce you are presently using: admin > tools > version checker and I will get back to you within a few hours. If you are on a very old version of osCommerce (the 2.2 series), I can still update you to 22.214.171.124 – get in touch.