Had more than a few enquiries asking as to the present status on my Discount/Coupon System, so here goes;
It is presently at Version 5.0. Installation is available on any shop, however modified. v5 is suitable for both RC versions of osCommerce and MS versions of osCommerce. It is also suitable for the “osCommerce Project” version of osCommerce.
1. Ability to add Coupons to give a percentage discount
2. Ability to add Coupond to give a fixed amount (money off) discount
3. Ability to set a Minimum Spend (before a Coupon can be activated)
4. Ability to set Multiple Use per Customer
5. Ability to set One Use per Customer
6. Ability to set One Use by one Customer (Coupon automatically deactivates after 1st use)
7. Ability to see all orders made using individual Coupons
8. Ability to see when (date and time) each individual Coupon was last used
9. Ability to see how many times each individual Coupon has been used
10. Coupon amount shows in each individual order
11. (NEW!) Coupons can now have expiry dates
1. Small change in /includes/boxes/shopping_cart.php to show discounted total
2. Coupon input box now in shopping_cart.php (rather than part of the checkout process)
3. Ability to remove a Coupon after it has been applied
4. Coupon discount amount shows in a cleaner format on the Shopping Cart page
5. Coupons now work with Tax calculations
6. Coupon amount shows in the final cost of the purchase
7. Coupon amount shows in Order History
That’s about it. It’s a solidly coded Discount/Coupon System that is fully supported by me.
1. Ability to add Coupon expiry date COMPLETED, see comment below.
2. Add System for purchasing Gift Vouchers
If you would like to have this installed on YOUR shop, please get in touch with me by email, my address is up there ^